Sunday, October 6, 2013

More Blue Jobs for the Skipper/Navigator/Helm-man/Mechanic............


Sept 30th to Oct 6th 2013
 We have been in Green Turtle Bay Marina, Grand River Kentucky for a week now.  It’s a great facility and a good location.  As you know we had a small issue with the water pump leaking and this was the perfect place to fix it.  I ordered the kit and it was two to three days for delivery.  Our intention was to travel to Nashville via the river and spend a few days there.  Due to the pump problem we all decided to rent a car and do a road trip.  I won’t give any more detail as I know Linda is covering the subject.  On our return the water pump kit was waiting for me.  I managed to rebuild and install the pump in about four hours. Last but not least I was having a problem with my GPS not viewing the new Coastal Maps I had ordered.  After a couple of phone calls I found out my GPS needed the new updated program installed so it could read the new chip.  Got it all done while Linda was at the Spa.  Hum sometime it sucks to have to do these Blue Jobs but  but all in all it was a good day.


New water pump installed

No comments:

Post a Comment